Now Every One Want Jio Free Internet But Some Of you don’t have 4 G devices.The Best Way to Use 4G jio sim in 3G pgone
Jio : Updated: Method 2 each Snapdragon Qualcomm working and Method 1 All media tech equipment is working. You did not, then follow the signs to our article no network signal. Comment below any doubt I’ll help you. Reliance leading company in India has never been so successful with its products. The offer comes with SIM Live Preview is not available for sale on the online. But you live for free SIM can refer to these 4 ways. In the earlier Rs 10,000, which is only worth up Reliance Mobile announced mobile SIM free live for. But now they Lyf blaze 8 mobile for just Rs 4199 are SIM free live. In this article you how 3G phones Jio 4G SIM to use the method to be found.
Each and everyone of the SIM is needed, but there are some restrictions reliance you can not use this for other mobile. But we really have cracked it and use any SIM 4G Mobile Jio gave the 4 possible solutions. So here we are giving you how Jio 4G 3G phones to use the SIM.
How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone:
You only need to move in an active geo SIM you can follow the moves down before going to remember. Here’s how to enable any mobile SIM live, in case if you are facing some problems the whole process of activation. So in this article we activation problem resolution have given view. After following these steps means that you sign any Jio is working did not do the trick. You live SIM network, so in this article are highlighted to enable measures to address needs.
Method 1: Mediatek Processor Only
Before starting to use this method, your mobile device to check whether the MediaTek chipset specs or not. Android version 4.4 KitKat version that is more preferred. Guys, check your Android version by clearing the cache did not work, try restarting your mobile 1-2 times. Incase you have any doubt, the comments below, I’ll help you.
Checking Device for Mediatek or Qualcomn Processor:
- First Download CPU Z app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using MediaTek chipsets MediaTek chipset with the logo on the screen will reflect.
Suggestion: To this process, if you activate the SIM out of the process of this article does not check before going live need to activate your SIM.
- First download MTK engineering mode in your 3G mobile device app.
- MTK phone engineering mode menu of the application, which is also called the service mode will allow you to run an advanced setup
- Install Open the app or engineering mode mobile device specific code dial
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown your device
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on your device and then you will see jio sim network. 🙂
Steps to use Jio sim in 3g mobile Method 2:
Both Xorware 2 G / 3G / 4G switcher and Xorware 2 G / 3G / 4G interface need to download the app.
Open the App and select Network Settings.
After the selection of 4G LTE network mode.
Just make your changes and click on Apply.
Now you can turn off or your device may restart
Switch on your 3G phone device, simply insert the above process after Jio 4G SIM. That’s why it’s now in the 3G mobile can use the 4G SIM Jio.